Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Here we have for you a great collection of Trish Stratus Videos and Photos. If you like Trish Stratus you will love this great collection of Trish Stratus Videos and Photos.
Click Here For Our Trish Stratus Photos and Videos
Here is a great collection of Videos and Photos of Stacy Keibler. Oh man this gal has some long legs. Check her out in all the videos and photos we have of Stacy Keibler for you.
Click Here For Stacy Keiblers Photos and Videos Collection 1
Click Here For Stacy Keiblers Photos and Videos Collection 2
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Elle Macpherson (born on March 29, 1963 or 1964, in Killara, New South Wales, Australia) is an Australian supermodel and actress. Her nickname is “ The Body ”.
Elle Macpherson Biography
Baptized an Anglican and christened Eleanor Nancy Gow, Elle Macpherson was the eldest of four children. Her parents divorced when she was fourteen years old and her mother later married Neil Macpherson. Macpherson then changed her last name for her stepfather's. She studied one year of Law in the University of Sydney.
While vacationing in Aspen, Colorado Macpherson was discovered and signed to Click Model Management. Macpherson became an international star through her appearance in ELLE magazine — every issue, for six straight years. At 21, she married Gilles Bensimon, a French photographer and creative manager of ELLE. Eventually she gained even more exposure through Sports Illustrated magazine’s annual swimsuit issue. She appeared on the cover a record four times, including three straight years.
By 1986, Elle Macpherson's popularity had increased sufficiently for Time magazine to run a cover entitled “The Big Elle”. The Australian government simultaneously offered her a post on the tourist commission as an unofficial ambassador.
Macpherson made her movie debut playing an artist's model in the 1994 Sirens, which starred Hugh Grant, Sam Neill, Tara Fitzgerald and co-starred Portia de Rossi, as another model. Macpherson gained 9 kilograms (20 lb) enlarge her breasts to a voluptuous 37D. She surprised fans and critics by appearing unabashedly in numerous nude scenes, earning her top billing for the film above more established actors (in fact, nearly all the female characters in the movie appeared nude at least once in the film).
In 1999, Elle Macpherson appeared in five episodes of the hit US sitcom Friends as Joey's roommate — girlfriend, Janine Lecroix.
Macpherson went on to film Jane Eyre with William Hurt and has also appeared alongside Ben Stiller and Sarah Jessica Parker in If Lucy Fell.
Macpherson is the most financially successful of all the world's supermodels. A 1997 estimate placed her net assets at $40.3 million. Cindy Crawford is a relatively close second with $37.7 million.
Understandably, Elle Macpherson is extremely popular in her home country of Australia. In 1999, she became the first living Australian entertainer to be put on a postage stamp.
Elle Macpherson was a partner in the Fashion Café restaurant, along with fellow models Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell, and is currently the owner of a successful lingerie brand, Elle Macpherson Intimates.
Macpherson has two sons, Arpad Flynn Busson and Aurelius Cy Andre Busson; their father is Arpad Busson, a wealthy Swiss/French financier. Macpherson and Busson were engaged in 2002 after a six-year relationship, but according to Macpherson they could not marry because Arkie Busson is a devout Roman Catholic, and she is a divorcee. They were allegedly awaiting an annulment. Their relationship ended in July 2005, but tabloids recently alleged that they may be reaching out to each other again (as of February 2006).
Elle Macpherson TopModels
Elle MacPherson Sexy
Elizabeth Berkley (born July 28, 1972 in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA) is a Jewish-American television, film, and stage actress.
Elizabeth Berkley Biography
Elizabeth Berkley gained prominence for her role as Jessica "Jessie" Myrtle Spano in the sitcom Saved by the Bell, which she played from 1989 to 1992.
Besides her work on Saved by the Bell, Berkley is best known as Nomi Malone, the lead character in the controversial 1995 film Showgirls. The sex and nudity-laden movie, given an NC-17 rating in the United States, was a box office bomb, was widely panned, and is generally credited with ruining Berkley's movie career.
As time has put distance between Elizabeth Berkley and the infamous film (and the fact that it had gained cult status among movie buffs), she has gained reasonable critical praise with her performances in smaller roles in independent films like The Real Blonde, Roger Dodger, and Woody Allen's The Curse of the Jade Scorpion.
Elizabeth Berkley received much acclaim for her role as Honey Bruce in the 1999 London stage version of Lenny, opposite Eddie Izzard. She most recently got favorable reviews as Bonnie in the Off-Broadway production of Hurlyburly, which opened June 11, 2005.
* She has different colored eyes: her right eye is half green and half brown, and her left eye is green.
* When Berkley was nine years old, she took part in the nation-wide search for the title role in the film version of Annie. After making it to the semi-finals, she was rejected for being "too tall".
* She was the subject of a $45 million lawsuit filed by ex-boyfriend Roger Wilson against Leonardo DiCaprio. It is alleged DiCaprio bombarded Berkley with messages after spotting her at the promotional party to his film The Man in the Iron Mask and having his initial advances ignored. After encountering Wilson and Berkley outside a New York bar in 1998, DiCaprio alledgedly instructed friends to attack Wilson, who suffered a serious throat injury after the subsequent assault. A judge threw out the case in 2004.
* On November 1, 2003, Berkley married actor/painter Greg Lauren at the Esperanza Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Ralph Lauren (Greg's uncle) designed her wedding dress, a silk sheath with pearled spaghetti straps.
* Berkley attended North Farmington High School in Farmington Hills, Michigan. She was active on student council and a member of the school ballet club.
* "Ever since those reviews for Showgirls, it's like I was that woman in The Scarlet Letter. Except that instead of having to wear the letter 'A' for adulteress, I was condemned to wear an 'S' for showgirl."
Elizabeth Berkley and Jennifer Beals - Roger Dodger - On Set
CSI: Miami: Elizabeth Berkley Intv
Elizabeth Berkley - American Godess
Elizabeth Berkley & Gina Gershon Lesbian Kiss
Friday, March 7, 2008
In this video Jessica Alba is talking about her feelings about Patrick Swayze and his health problems. There is also some other interesting information in this video.
Click Here For Our Free Celebrity Videos and Photos